From Drawings to Delivery, We Do It All
Show us your concept. We can work from your rough sketches, detailed drawings, or CAD files. The custom work we do for contractors includes structural steel, ductwork, elbows, transitions, and stacks for all types of construction, including cement, chemical and bulk processing plants.
When powder coating would enhance your project, you can choose to run it through our powder coat facility. We can handle workpieces up to 5′ x 9′ x 40′ in size weighing up to 3,000 lbs.
Within our 144,000 square-foot facility we have the space to set up areas for manufacturing products on long-term contracts for qualified partners.
Once your order is complete, we can deliver it directly to the location you specify on one of our own tractor trailers to assure secure and timely delivery. We also handle loads requiring special permits.
• Drafting through various CAD/CAM programs
• Steel cutting
• All types of manual and robotic welding
• Project and contract fabrication
• Repair work
• Sandblast and other surface preparation
• Custom powder coating
• Steel resale
• Tractor-trailer trucking to your site
For all your contract cutting needs. We have three types of cutting systems.
• Mazak 2,000-watt laser accurate to ± 0.0004″ over 20″ with a production cut capacity of 3/8″ carbon plate measuring up to 5′ x 10′
• Tanaka 4,000-watt laser accurate to ± 0.004″ over 40″ with a production cut capacity of 3/4″ plate measuring up to 120″ x 44′
• Messer Cutting System: can cut 3″ Carbon Steel, 1 3/4″ Stainless Steel, 1 1/2″ Aluminum. 400amp Hypertherm cutting Torch
For additional services please view our EQUIPMENT page.